Monday, September 20, 2010

Sara Bareilles - Gravity

This song means so much to me. I can say that it means two different things to me about two dffierent people. The first meaning is very literal and the words can describe some of my relationship with the one I call my best friend. I try to push him away and I can never seem to push him away completely. He belongs to someone else, well which is most of the time, but he still seems to wants me to want him. I become happy when he wants to hug me or in need for my presence. I just wish my feelings for him can just go away. He pulls me in like a drug. Im in desperate need for rehab.

As for the second meaning is for the EX, the one who belonged to me for so many years now belongs to someone else. The reason this song is also dedicated to him is because even though its been a couple years and I know he has a girlfriend, it still hurts and sometimes it feels as though I am not free from him completely. His presence pulls me in and keeps me wondering, thinking, and occasionally missing. I dont cry everyday, I don't disregard his happiness. He is a good guy. He deserves it. But I have realized that we can't ever be close ever again. We can't be friends. Life has been somewhat harder because we are both close to the same people. The Ex is here in town and he brought his new love here to meet our friends we once shared. I thought I had finished crying about him. Apparently not.

I need to just let go of both somehow,someway, or with someone. There has been too many signs to let me know that its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment