Sunday, July 28, 2013

& the question is....

I heard a woman say on a documentary that maybe people date or find other people who aren't ready for a serious relationship or who aren't right for them because maybe subconsciously YOU aren't ready for a relationship just yet.  

Whatever that lady said made me question what exactly is what I want?

I have been finding men that are all wrong for me and yet I still agree to date them or see them.
Maybe I am not ready for a relationship?
or is it that I haven't found the right one? 

I am confused.

I wonder if i should take a break and figure out what I want exactly?

All I know is that I want is the whole package. 
A husband
A happy marriage
Kids
A house

Is that really too much to ask for?

Do I really want it so bad that I just see that future and it blinds me from the present?

So far half the guys Ive seen, I'd rather hang out with my friends. & half the guys Just want one thing.


Maybe its a combination of both, I find men that aren't right for me because I am not ready for the relationship but I am not ready because I haven't found the right one.

Its a constant cycle.

I want it to stop.

I am pressured by time.



No comments:

Post a Comment